Which IQOS can we help you with?
Getting started with your IQOS 3
1. Tap the button on your IQOS 3 Pocket Charger to check your battery level. When you see the lights, it's ready to use. If your Pocket Charger doesn't power up, hold down the button for four seconds or plug your device into a power outlet using an IQOS AC adaptor and cable.
2. Open the Pocket Charger door, insert the Holder into the charger, then close. A flashing light at the top of your device will let you know it’s charging.
3. When it's ready to use, gently insert a HEETS stick, without twisting, into your Holder. Then press and hold the Holder button. One vibration and lights pulsing slowly means it’s getting ready. Two vibrations and both status lights on mean it's ready to use.
4. If your Holder light starts to fade, your IQOS 3 needs a charge. Remove the HEETS stick, and recharge using the IQOS AC adaptor and cable.
Charging your IQOS 3
1. Take out your used HEETS tobacco stick.
2. Put your IQOS 3 Holder in the Pocket Charger and close the door. The bar lights at the top will let you know the charge level. When you see a small light flash, your Holder is charging.
3. After a few minutes, the small light will stop flashing. Your Holder is now charged and ready to use.
4. When the battery lights on your Pocket Charger fade, plug it into a power outlet using your IQOS cable and AC power adaptor to recharge.
Cleaning your IQOS 3
1. Wait for your IQOS 3 Holder to cool down then slide the cap off.
2. Tap out any loose tobacco from inside your Holder then insert the cleaning tool. Once in, gently twist two or three times before carefully removing it.
3. Clean your device using the cleaning sticks as often as you can. Remember to avoid the blade, and don’t forget to clean the cap top to bottom too. A cleaner device makes for a better taste experience. It’s as simple as that.