Which IQOS can we help you with?
Getting started with your IQOS 3 MULTI
1. Press the button on your IQOS 3 MULTI for one second until you see a light at the bottom. No light? No problem. Hold down the button for an extra four seconds. Still no luck? Try charging your IQOS with the IQOS AC power adaptor and cable.
2. Open the lid, gently insert a HEETS stick into the device, being careful not to twist.
3. Press and hold the button until you feel a vibration. When the light stops flashing and you feel your device vibrate twice, it's ready to use.
4. When the light turns off, your IQOS experience is over. Remove the HEETS stick and recharge your device, so it's ready for next time.
Charging your IQOS 3 MULTI
1. Press the button to check the battery level. The bar light at the bottom will show you how much power your IQOS 3 MULTI has left.
2. If it's out of charge, plug it into a wall outlet using the IQOS cable and AC power adaptor. The bar light will pulse to tell you it's charging.
3. When you see the full bar light, your device is ready to use again.
Cleaning your IQOS 3 MULTI
1. Wait for your IQOS 3 MULTI to cool down then slide the cap off.
2. Tap out any loose tobacco then insert the cleaning tool. Once in, gently twist two or three times before carefully removing it.
3. Clean your device using the cleaning sticks as often as you can. Remember to avoid the blade, and don’t forget to clean the cap top to bottom too. A cleaner device makes for a better taste experience. It’s as simple as that.
That’s not all. There’s more useful information in our IQOS 3 MULTI User Guide.
Our IQOS 3 MULTI User Guide will let you delve deeper into how your device works and what it can do.